Monday, February 6, 2012

The Right Way to Squirrel Living

A close friend of mine who knows about my Squirrel Living philosophy sent me a link: $16 house? Dallas area man evicted after squatting. As I read the article, I thought, "Good for him if he could pull this off." Unfortunately, Bank of America took the house back. I believe that if Mr. Robinson didn't invite television cameras and heavily publicize his good fortune, he could probably live there a lot longer.

We all know that most of Lottery winners do not announce to the whole world about their winnings. The reason for that is simple. When people find out about others' good fortune, trouble usually follows. I keep my lifestyle extremely low key. My motto is "Be stealth, be like a ninja." Only my family and a few very close friends know about my squirrel living. Even though I have a website, I do not reveal personal information.

I am sure there are a good number of people out there who are squatting quietly without attracting much attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment